One of your classmates posted a reply on this blog about how schools should be using more technology. Basically, this is what he wrote:
"I would make school more interesting. I would put more technology into it."
Thus, I am wondering what some of your suggestions are.
Here are some questions I have:
- What technology tools do you think schools should have?
- Should schools give each student a computer, be it a laptop, tablet, iPad, Chromebook?
- Should schools allow students to bring their own digital devices to school? If so, what about those students who don't have a digital device?
- Should schools allow cell phones in school? Why or why not?
- What kinds of digital tools do you think students should be using, such as blogging, creating videos, or using specific apps that you can recommend?
- At your school, what technology are you using in your classes that students enjoy?
- What benefits do you see to using technology tools in school or at home to create projects for school?
Your voice counts, so please share your thoughts. Thanks.